Solar hot water system repairs, installation & replacement service Penrith.
We are your local Penrith solar hot water service specialists. Our trucks, stocked with thousands of solar hot water spare parts and replacement systems, are on the right right now, available to fix your existing hot water system or install a brand new one – today!
Solar Hot Water System Repairs – All Makes and Models
No hot water? Broken or leaking solar hot water tank? Whatever your issue, we’re here to help and offer complete hot water heater repair solutions.
- Fast, same day service – Our service trucks are stocked with thousands of solar HWS spare parts to resolve any hot water problems you may be experiencing – today! Rest assured, our clients don’t suffer the indignity of cold showers waiting for their HWS to be fixed.
- Hot water is our business – Our friendly, fully licensed hot water plumbers offer prompt service you can rely on and all at very competitive rates. Don’t risk voiding your water heater warranty by employing unqualified tradespeople.
- We repair all hot water heater brands – We don’t just specialise in any particular brand of hot water system. With 25+ years experience specialising in hot water, we are authorised service technicians for all solar HWS brands including Solahart, Rheem, Edwards, Apricus, Dux and more.
- We are qualified, licensed and fully insured – All work is carried out by our highly experienced, fully trained and qualified hot water plumbers. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource to unskilled workers.
- Save money and employ the Penrith hot water experts – Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance and should only be repaired and installed by a fully qualified tradesperson. Don’t risk voiding your warranty by employing unqualified, inexperienced labour.
For same day Penrith solar hot water repairs
Call 0410 693 532 | Text 0410 693 532
Solahart, Rheem, Dux, Edwards, Apricus, Dux
Solar hot water system installation
We’ll beat any genuine quote today. Free delivery. We’ll even take away your old tank free.
- Your new solar hot water system installed today – We are independent hot water specialists and are not affiliated with any specific solar hot water system manufacturers. Our independance is your assurance of the right product for your specific hot water usage requirements and budget.
- Competitive pricing – We’ll beat any genuine quote today!
- Choice means a better price – Each year we supply and install hundreds of solar hot water systems into Penrith homes and businesses each year. Our buying power means great discounts that we can pass onto our customers.
- Upgrade and save – Never run out of hot water again. Speak to our friendly specialists about upgrading to a new solar hot water system that suits your household water usage requirements. Plus, we’ll explain you how you can potentially save hundreds of dollars every year on your bills.
- Take advantage of Government rebates – Did you know you may be eligible for generous Government incentives if you upgrade to a more energy efficient hot water system? Ask us for more information.
- Free delivery – If we can’t repair your old solar hot water heater, we offer free delivery on all new systems – all at a time that suits you. We’ll even take away and recycle your old system – free of charge. It’s all part of the service!
- Fast, hassle free solar installation – In the video below page you will see how our specially designed lifting system which makes light work of hoisting a new solar hot water system onto a roof safely and quickly. Companies without a this system would have to hire something similar – an added expense no doubt passed on to the customer.
Save money and employ the local solar hot water experts
Did you know that the installation of a new solar hot water system often requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician.
Our hot water plumbers are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your solar hot water heater quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.